Powered By Blogger

Pages

Monday 31 March 2014

Tic Tac Toe at Incy Wincy


Good morning time for a new challenge over at Incy Wincy where this week we want you to join us for a game of Tic Tac Toe, heres the board for you to choose from...

and we have two fantastic sponsors Polka Doodles and our very own Nikki at Limited Runs.
I have used this lovely Hello digi from Limited Runs coloured with my promarkers. I layered the flowers and the butterfly to give the card some dimension. I used the first coloum of the tic tac toe board Yellow / Gems/ Wings for my card.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Artistic Inspirations - Easter Colours/ Anything goes
Crafty Cardmakers and more - You been Framed
Paper Makeup Stamps - Pastel Colours



6 comments:

Highland Handmade said...

Lovely spring colours, love the way you have layered the image xx

Lin said...

Lovely fresh card. The little butterfly looked fiddly to cut out, but looks fabulous layered, along with the flowers.

Thanks for sharing with us

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers and More

Suze Bain said...

Such a pretty card, lovely spring colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More. Xx

J said...

Thank you for joining in with my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and more... I really like the yellow and white theme you have chosen to use - what a great springtime card!

Jackie

Unknown said...

love the simplicity its divine, thanks for sharing on artistic inspirations x

Sarah said...

Awww, such a cute card Jenny x