Powered By Blogger

Pages

Monday 24 March 2014

Ribbons, Lace & Pearls at Incy Wincy

 
Monday again how do the weekends go so fast? Time for a new challenge at Incy Wincy, where this week we want to see Ribbons, Lace and Pearls we have to fantastic sponsors again this week first up is The Paper Shelter and then we have a new to us sponsor All Dressed Up Stamps.
 
I have used this cute image from All Dressed Up Stamps, I coloured her with my promarkers adding some stickles to make her wings sparkle and a tiny spot of liquid pearls to each of the butterflies. The papers I have used came from one of the new MME pads that Sarah has in stock at S J Crafts Now & Then Mildred, I teamed them with some kraft card. I softened the edges with some Iced Spruce Distress Ink. To fit in with the challenge I used  a piece of cream coloured lace from my stash, tied a double bow from seam binding which I coloured to match and added some adhesive pearls to the panel under the image and the butterfly. The butterfly is punched from DP with a Martha Stewart punch  and again inked. The sentiment is from Craftwork Cards and also inked.
 


3 comments:

Sarah said...

Beautiful card Jenny, love the image and how you've ooloured her x

Highland Handmade said...

Gorgeous card, I love the soft colours, what a lovely image x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Gorgeous, beautiful colours and love the layout. x