Powered By Blogger

Pages

Monday 19 May 2014

Embossing & Bling at Incy Wincy


Wow what a lovely weekend we have had down here on the south coast but back to work this morning (boo) as it's Monday that means it's time for a new challenge at Incy Wincy which this week is Embossing & Bling and our sponsor this week is Dr Digi. 
I've gone with another Christmas image this week ( I shall have some cards ready before December this year). I coloured the image with my pro markers. Not sure where the papers came from I just grabbed them out of my christmas box. I added a die cut christmas tree and some metallic red nail heads as embellishments. 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes / Punches & or Dies
CHNC Challenge Extra - Anything Goes Christmas




8 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is just beautiful, huggles Pops x x x

Annie Claxton said...

You're getting well ahead for Christmas Jenny - I tend to be in the last-minute panic club myself, so I'm in awe! Love your card - very stylish and fun, love the texture of the embossing and the touch of bling :o)

JoAnn said...

Lovely card. The embossing and blingy tree looks great. Love the sweet Santa image. Thanks for joining us at CSAYL.

Highland Handmade said...

I have a total of 3 cards ready for December!! eek! Love this one, love the embossing and the glitter. Sorry I haven't popped by for a while! xx

Heather said...

Cute! Your image made me smile and that sparkly tree is so pretty. Thanks for playing with both CSAYL and CHNCC2.

Hazel said...

Thank you for entering your lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for May - hope to see you again soon - thank you also for entering this for my Patterned Paper May challenge. x

Helen said...

Love it! This is probably my favourite Dr Digi image.

Thanks for joining us at CSAYL.

Helen x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Fab image and card. x