Powered By Blogger

Pages

Friday 6 September 2013

Six on the Sixth at S J Crafts

 
 
This morning todays post is for a series which started last month over on the S J Crafts Blog called Six on the Sixth the idea is to encourage ourselves, and you, to get those pesky Christmas cards made in advance. Each month from now until December, on the 6th of the month, there will be a post filled with Christmas card inspiration for you! You will be able to link up your own cards at the end of the post, you can do this anytime throughout the month, and we'll come and take a look to get more inspiration from you! My teamie Jennifer suggests putting a kit together to make it quicker to make your cards here's my attempt at putting a kit together ( not something I would normally do as I craft with all my stuff around me) my kit consisted of MME 6x6 Mistletoe Magic, some sheets of cardstock and some Christmas stamps. To this I then added as I was going along Diamond, Gold & Silver Stickles, scalloped lace border punch, zig zag border punch, tag punch, gems, ribbon, Memento black ink pad , promarkers , various spellbinder dies and six scalloped 6 x 6 square card blanks.


Here's the six cards I made.






The lovely Sarah at S J Crafts  is offering a pizza box full of stash as a prize to one lucky person who links up during the series. The more times you link up the more chances you have to win.
 
I would like to enter my cards into the following challenges:
Sweet Stampin Christmas - Winter Animals
Crafty Little Fairies - Cute & Cuddly Critters


8 comments:

Highland Handmade said...

Love these JEnny, love the first single pic you posted as the layout is so simple but the card very effective! x

Sarah said...

Your cards are beautiful Jenny!! I love the colours of that MME pad! Thanks so much for making a fab set of inspirational cards for this month's "Six on the 6Th" xx

Sarah said...

Gorgeous cards Jenny, just love the papers x

Sarah said...

Gorgeous cards Jenny, just love the papers x

Trimgym said...

Lovely creations Jenny, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Don't forget to check back on Thursday to see if you have won or if you have been chosen in our Top3. Also don't miss out on challenges and freebies on my digistamp blog.

Jo

Krafty Kows said...

Theses are all beautiful. Thank you for joining us CRAFT this week. Jeanette

Heather said...

These are gorgeous!!!! Of course with those adorable images, it would be hard not to be. : ) But I love your papers, too and the layouts. Great job! Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

Jenny said...

Das sind tolle Karten in tollen Farben und mit tollen Papieren. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei CSAYL. Liebe Grüße Jenny.