Powered By Blogger

Pages

Friday 13 September 2013

Fizzy Moon Birthday

 
 
 
Morning another card from my catch up pile this one was for an order for a ladies birthday. I coloured this cute fizzy moon stamp up with my promarkers add a touch of sparkle with some stickles. The papers are from Fancy Pants Spring Time pad. I've used my spellbinders curved border dies and added a scalloped corner die to the corner of the image. I punched some flowers out of the pink paper with a Woodware punch.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
A Creative Romance - Dies or Punches
An Inky Situation - Teddy Bears
Creative Knockout - Recipe 1- image, 1- sentiment,  2 pattern papers,  3 embellies


5 comments:

Marijke said...

A very sweet card with a nice stamp. Thanks for joining us at the Creative Knockouts challenge. Hope to see you more. Marijke.

Unknown said...

OMG! What an adorable bear!

Berry said...

What a sweetie thanks for playing at A Creative Romance hugs Rebekah xx

Sarah said...

Awww this is so cute, love the colours x

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Wonderful work and great colours. Thank for playing with us at Paper Crafting Journey!
Iwona