Powered By Blogger

Pages

Monday 29 October 2012

Recipe time at Incy Wincy

 
Good morning it's time for another challenge over at Incy Wincy and this time we have a recipe for you.
Recipe - 4 different papers, 3 brads, 2 ribbons and 1 image.
and we have two fantastic sponsors this week first up is my lovely teamie Nikki with her digtal stamp company Limited Runs and also Fantastic Ribbons .
I apologise for the state of my photos but I was running late with my card this week and the weather was horrible outside so there was no natrual light to take the photos in. I have used another offcut of card to make this cute little card, the papers are from Dovecraft Back to Basics pad, and I have paper pierced the image to get my other 3 papers in for the recipe. I've added a double layer of ribbon along the card secured with 3 brads and a little happy birthday tag from Craftwork cards.






3 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Beautiful card. Hate taking photos at the moment - seriously thinking of a daylight lamp :( x

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

fabby card - was wondering how you would use 4 papers on a card xx

Sarah said...

Beautiful card, love all the paper piecing x