Powered By Blogger

Pages

Friday 28 September 2012

Lots of sparkles

Another order one this time for a princess card so lots of pink, glitter & bling. I used this gorgeous image from Saturated Canary coloured her with my promarkers & flexmarkers. I've added Glamour dust to her dress and ribbons and stuck tiny gem in her hair.

I struggled to get the sparkle to show in the photos so took one with the flash on and although it washed the colours out a bit you can see the sparkles.
 The papers are all from First Edition and I have distressed the edges and then added stickles to them. The corner piece is from a memory box die and I've added some more gems to it. The name was die cut and again has been stickled before being mounted onto some pink ribbon from Crafty Ribbons.
I decorated the inside to match.





6 comments:

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

beautiful - love all the sparkles xx

Karen said...

Gorgeous and sparkly. Love your new watermark signature xx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Stunning, absolutely love it. x

Sarah said...

Beautiful sparkly card, just love the image x

Sarah said...

I'm sure she'll love it .... it's so sparkly and girlie!!! xx

Lisa-Jane said...

What a wonderful sparkly card!