Powered By Blogger

Pages

Friday 27 July 2012

Teachers Gifts Part 2

What happens when you take a plain and boring notebook and add some pretty papers?

This!!
These are the second part to the teachers presents I made them a pretty notebook and matching pen each. This first one uses papers from MME Howdy Doody, along with some pretty seam binding and lace from my stash. the buttefly is and x cut punch and the flowers are some white ones which I coloured to match. The gems have all been hand stuck down I used the waste part of my swirl die cut to give me the shape.

The papers on this one are from MME Blush pad and the flower is die cut using Tim Holtz tattered florals die. I've edged everything on this one with crystal stickles. I apologise for the photo again it was taken late evening so although the ribbon looks as if it doesn't match in real life it does.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Beautiful notebooks, bet your children's teachers loved them x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

These are fab, love the matching pens. x

Lisa-Jane said...

Did you cover the cover (if that makes sense) as the design in the original looks like it goes up to the ring bindings but you can't see it on the gorgeous finished items. How did you do that, or how did you disguise it?