Powered By Blogger

Pages

Thursday 10 November 2011

Christmas Teddy 3

 Here's the third card I have made from this Kanban set of Teddy stamps, I have coloured him with promarkers and used crystal stickles on the furry bits of his hat. The papers are an old DCWV pad. I have added some faux stitching around the panels with a black gel pen which I have gone over with a sakura stardust pen so I have sparkly stitching. I added a die cut star again covered in stickles love these stars and this is the last one I have will need to try and find some more. 

5 comments:

cheryl said...

oh this is one super cute image hun just love all the sparkle you have added to the hat hugs cherylxxx

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Aw! he's so cute, couldn't you just hug him,

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Awwww - have you caught bearyitis? lol xxx

Sarah said...

Lovely card Jenny! love all the sparkle! x

Sarah said...

Awww, he's gorgeous Jenny x