Powered By Blogger

Pages

Thursday 10 November 2011

All Bundled Up

Here's another Christmas card that I made with a stamp that I bought off Facebook ( It's so not a good thing that you can buy craft stuff on facebook as my bank account will tell you!), it's from Inky Impressions and coloured with promarkers. The papers are from MME 12 Days of Christmas and I have teamed them with some cream card which I have embossed with my swiss dots folder. I've added glamour dust to her scarf and round all the edges of the card and die cuts. The sentiment is from Anitas and the snowflakes are punched with a red gem in the centre.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Inky Impressions - Glitter It Up
Crimbo Crakers - Make It Sparkle
Cute Card Thursday - Reds or Rememberance
Paper Crafting Journey - Embossing



5 comments:

Joey said...

Jenny this is so pretty, I absolutely love Lili and I love her in these reds, the glittered scarf looks fab, thanks for glittering it up with us at inky impressions. Joey xx

Sandra said...

Beautiful card. Love the image and your strong use of colour.
Sandra x

Deb said...

just gorgeous, love the embossed dots!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
have a great weekend! Debxx

Tip Top said...

Great colours! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

Nicole (Inky's Mama) said...

Jenny! WOWZA GIRLY!!! Such a fabulous creation sweetie! :) I completely agree with Joey about the reds, unique looking and such a great coloring job on LiLi too! I think is looks super cute & definietly Inky-licous!!!

Thanks for joining in with the challenge!

INKY HUGS!

Nicole :)