1. Produce a project which shows what autumn means to you, that can be anything from a harvest festival at your children's school, carving a pumpkin, change in leaves or walking through the leaves that have fallen when you can hear that lovely rustle underfoot.
2. Use reds, oranges, yellows, browns & greens.
3. There MUST be journalling on your project.
Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps & More is proud to sponsor this challenge and are offering the winner 5 digi stamps or digital paper sets of their choice.
All the papers on my page are available from Creative Craft World, the pumpkins to the left of the page have been cut from a sheet of paper and the frames around the photos are cut with nellie snellon dies. The pumpkin in the top right corner is a fab digi stamp from Robyn's Fetish which has been coloured with promarkers.
1. You must post project on your blog with the title 'Lou's Autumn Challenge'
2. Must be a new project.
3. Link back to the CCW challenge within your blog post.
4. Link to your post and NOT your general blog please.
5. Leave a comment on our challenge post after entering.
6. Your entry can be submitted into 5 other challenges. Any entered into more then this will be ineligible.
All entries are to be in by midnight on SUNDAY 26th SEPTEMBER 2010
Gorgeous page Jenny. It looks like a film poster for the Adams family. Brilliant as always xx
Glad you got my birthday message from Choccy, it is awfully quiet in the DT room now, we are all rattling around LOL!
Ooh I like it. Brilliant halloween costumes too! Jaqui x
Beautiful memories there Jenny x
Lovely card, great pictures
This is fab. I love Halloween. x
What a gorgeous layout, it's fab x
Post a Comment