Powered By Blogger

Pages

Tuesday 20 April 2010

Moving Along With The Times Challenge 42


I made this card for this months card swap on Crafty Place the theme was lilac & green, now I know that Marg has recieved it I can post it. I followed the sketch on this weeks Moving Along With The Times.
 The image was this weeks freebie from Pollycraft coloured with promarkers. I added some stickles to her wings along with a few gems. I have used gems for the flowers at the bottom of the image.
I embossed a wavy line onto the mat under the picture with my score board. the papers are all from Pink Petticoat Gingham collection and Grannies wallpaper collection. The border was cut with friskers threading water punch with a couple of card candy added.




6 comments:

Sarah said...

Ooohhh this is sooo pretty, love the colours and the image is gorgeous x

Ali said...

Gorgeous - I love the image xx

Karen said...

Fabulous card I love the colours xx

Highland Handmade said...

BEautiful image, another freebie I have managed to miss! Beautiful card as always! x

hassy said...

Gorgeous card, I love the wings... all shiny and the use of gems is really effective :D Christine x

PepPop said...

Very pretty. Love the colours and the sparkles. Jaqui x