Powered By Blogger

Pages

Wednesday 7 April 2010

Ballet Matilda

For this card I have used another fab digi stamp from Digi Stamp Boutique this one is ballet matilda i have coloured her with promarkers and mounted her onto some mirror card. The flower in her hair I detached from a star embellishment I was sent in a stash swap, her skirt I have made from Tulle that I got here I coloured it with my promarker and the sew 4 layers along the top and gathered to the right size.. I have used the fab sketch over at Moving along with the times. The papers are again from a forever frinds pad matted onto brown card.

I would like to enter this card into these challenges:
Moving along with the times challenge 40 - follow sketch and used pink and brown and ribbon.
Totally papercrafts challenge 10 - use a digital image or paper.
Digi Stamp Boutique monthly challenge - use a digi stamp boutique image.

17 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Gorgeous card. I love her little skirt it's so cute. x

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

How gorgeous is she? Beautiful card and I love her skirt.

Karen said...

Absoloutely gorgeous!! Fab tutu, what a brilliant idea! xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW I love how you have embellished the skirt on the Mouse. The card is amazing. Well Done on winning again last week, Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT. Hazelxox

Sue said...

Hi Jenny
aww gorgeous card, fabby image, lovely papers & layout,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week,sue.x

macma said...

LOVE IT !!!!!
you make such beautiful cards I really like the ribbon trim Adele x

Highland Handmade said...

Beautiful card, I really love the skirt! x

hassy said...

That is really lovely, all the colours match so well with the image and tutu... :D Christine x

Sarah said...

Wow that is a brilliant card for a little ballet dancer, I love the mirri card, looks like one of those full-length mirrors ballet dancers dance in front of x

clare said...

Gorgeous card..love the image and what you've done to her skirt!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT Clare DT x

Susan (aka TomsMom) said...

That's so pretty! I love the papers and the little tutu on the mouse. A lovely fun card.

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Jenny, wow what a super card, love the little image and those papers are fab! Thanks for taking part this week in our challenge, good luck, hugs Heidi DT MAWTT xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely sweet card, love her tutu!! I like the way you've matted the papers onto brown, works really well. Hugs Annexxx

Mel X said...

Awww this is sooo sweet. Super cute image, love her skirt and the papers are yummy.

Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts and good luck in the draw. Hope we see you again next week.

Mel X

Joey said...

Hiya

this is super sweet, gorgeous image, thanks for joining us at tpc this week

Joey.x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jenny, what a pretty card. The image is so cute and your tulle skirt looking amazing. Great colour scheme and layout. Thanks for joining us at DSB. Hugs, Denise x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Thanks for joining our DSB comp ....this is simply stunning Jenny - I adore the papers and the cute little skirt...Sally-Ann..x