Powered By Blogger

Pages

Monday 14 April 2014

Clean & Simple at Incy Wincy


Good morning I'm back today with a card for the new challenge over at Incy Wincy which today is Clean & Simple, we have two fantastic sponsors this week for you first we have Meljen's Designs and also Iva Nova Chest.
I have used this cute dragon digi from Meljens which I coloured with my promarkers and added some stickles to create a bit of a magical feel. As it's a CAS challenge I've kept the card very simple just layering the image onto 2 sheets of green card and adding a couple of pearl stars to the corner. The sentiment is an old rub on which I applied slightly wonky ( whoops).


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Crafty Calender Challenge - Things With Wings
Make My Monday Challenge - Mythical Creatures



9 comments:

Sarah said...

Such a cute card Jenny, love the image and how you've coloured him x

Highland Handmade said...

Great card and super fab colouring!! x

Rossella said...

This is just lovely. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this week at Make My Monday.
Rosie x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Such a cute card x

Alrik said...

Nice Card

Fliss said...

Really gorgeous card and thanks for joining in with our Make My Monday Mythical Creatures challenge.
Fliss x

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

This card is absolutely adorable! That digi image is too cute and I was really impressed at your fabulous coloring skills! And I agree that adding some Stickles really does give it that magical vibe. The color palette is stunning and the sentiment goes along perfectly with the dragon. This was a great interpretation of our "wings" theme, so I'm so glad that you shared your talents with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

Jo said...

Aw, such an adorable image! Thanks for joining our Things with Wings challenge over at Crafty Calendar this month, hope to see you again!
hugs Jo x

Suzi B said...

Such a sweet mythical creature on this lovely card
thank you for joining us at MMM
Suzi B x