Powered By Blogger

Pages

Sunday 23 February 2014

New Beginning ATC's


This months ATC swaps theme was New Beginnings, first of all I was going to go with new baby or new home but then I wondered if I could find some quotes to do with new beginnings so after a quick google search I found a few that I like and settled on these 3. I have printed them onto some digital papers from Summertime Designs. I have inked the edge of each one with a matching distress ink and then stamped some swirls and heat embossed them with clear powder.



I would like to enter these into the following challenges:
My Time To Craft - New Things
2 Sisters Challenge - Embossing



4 comments:

Sarah said...

Absolutely beautiful x

Highland Handmade said...

So pretty!! love the bottom one x

Jo said...

Great card. Love the image and the design. Thanks for playing along at MTTC this week. Jo :)

Ellibelle said...

These are great! Fabulous inspirational quotes and beautiful papers! Thanks so much for playing in my "swirls" challenge at My Creative Moments.