Powered By Blogger

Pages

Sunday 12 January 2014

Totally Gorjuss - manly


Well I've been a bad DT member ( due to being so ill before christmas and only just catching up now) I haven't taken part in many of the challenges over at Totally Gorjuss since they asked me to be on the DT. This card is late (only a day I'm getting more organised) as I forgot to take a photo of it in time to go on the DT blog but thought I would post it here and link up to them.
So this weeks challenge at Totally Gorjuss is Manly a theme that was not very popular on the DT, I quite like making male cards so think I must be odd!! Our sponsor this week is 
I have used this fab image from Digi Stamp Boutique called Golf Alf whcih I coloured with promarkers. the papers are from a paper cellar pad which I've teamed with kraft card. I added a little tag of the patterned paper held together with an eyelet as embellishment on the top of the image. The sentiment is stamped in cocoa memento straight on to the DP.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Digi Stamp Boutique - January Challenge
Charisma Cardz - Birthday


13 comments:

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

This is such a great man's card Jenny, it's such a shame it didn't appear on the TG blog. My OH would love it, it's his type of card. Hugs Janine x

Lou said...

That is a lovely image Jenny x

Wendy L said...

A great 'man' card, thanks for joining us at Charisma this week, xxx

Squirrel x said...

This is absolutely gorgeous hun, and I love how you have used the kraft in your make. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafty Little Fairies this week. Hugs, Squirrel xx

NGCARDS said...

Such a great image and a wonderful card! Thanks for playing at Charisma this fortnight! xxx

Highland Handmade said...

Another fb card Jenny, love the colours on this one, Alf looks great!! What embossing folder did you use? x

Bubbles said...

Fab card! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
Joanne x

Jennifer said...

What a fabulous male card, Jenny! I love your design, and that embossing is very'golfy'. As tiny as the little tag is, it's brilliant.

Thank you for entering our challenge at Crafty Little Fairies, and good luck in the draw. We would also love you to join us again in future challenges.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Vee said...

Great male card, love the colours and design. Thanks for joining our Birthday challenge at Charisma Cardz
xx Vee

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A great male card. I love the fab image and your great design.

Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz in our birthday celebration and good luck.

Sarahxx

Nathalie said...

So cute men's card. i love papers & colors. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley challenge.
Nathalie DT

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Brilliant Jenny! Thank you for entering the DigiStamp Boutique Competition. Sally-Ann :o)

Marlene Atkinson said...

A beautiful Male card. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene DT