Powered By Blogger

Pages

Friday 22 February 2013

Watering Can of Flowers


A quick post from me today with a card I made a few weeks ago. Sorry the picture is not great was due to the dark & dismal weather we were having at the time. The papers are from Papermania and are a gorgeous soft green in real life not grey as the appear in the photo. I teamed them with Kraft card and some green seam binding.
The gorgeous image is one I've used before from Delicious Doodles I printed it several times and layered the flowers to give some dimension. I've coloured the image with promarkers and added some stickles to the centre of the pink flowers.



3 comments:

Karen said...

This is gorgeous Jenny, I love the soft subtle colours x

Sarah said...

Beautiful and just right for Spring time, which hopefully is just around the corner!x

Sarah said...

Stunning card Jenny, I love this image and you've coloured it so beautifully xxx