Powered By Blogger

Pages

Monday 30 April 2012

Incy Wincy - Girlie / Mother day

Morning ( well it will be if blogger has played nice and published this when it's suppose to!!) time for another challenge at Incy Wincy this week we want to see your Girlie/Mothers Day cards our sponsor this week is Floppy Latte.
For my card I have used this stack of tea cups from our sponsor I have coloured them lightly with promarkers and then inked around the panel with distress ink. I have then covers the panel in Crackle Accents which I have had for ages in my stash and never used. The paper is from an old stack from Dovecraft I think and I've finished the card off with a tiny bit of stickles around the edges and some small flat backed pearls.



6 comments:

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Gorgeous - love the crackle stuff xx

Unknown said...

gorgeous card, i love the crackle effect on the image x

Sarah said...

Such a pretty card, love the crackle glaze effect x

Lou said...

I want this stamp!! lol!!! its fantastic...I love it and such pretty papers too x

mixamatoasties said...

Pretty card Jenny!

Susan x

Lisa-Jane said...

I love the tea cups! The paper is from Dovecraft but I can't for the life of me remember what its called. It was an Asian inspired collection and I still have some of it left - very pretty.