Powered By Blogger

Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Cute little elephant




Before I start I'll apologise for the awful photos I took these quickly as I need to get the card in the post so I took one lot with the flash and one with out and these were the best of the bunch.
This is the card I made for my step mum for mothers day. I've used a base of Kraft card added a pretty piece of paper from a first edition pad cut with my nesties,  I think you can tell from the photo below that the paper is glittery.


The image is a new stamp from Wild Rose Studio called Bella with Flowers coloured of course with promarkers & flexmarkers, I added a little stickles to the centre of the flowers. I used some brown bakers twine to hang a brass heart charm form.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
365 cards - Day 11 sketch
Papertake Weekly - Bing ( Die cuts, Free, Glitter)

10 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so sweet .. i love the little elephant and the gorgeous dotty papers
Lisa x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Wow love this card - really simple but so pretty. xxx

Sarah said...

Love this card Jenny, gorgeous image x

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

I sooo love this cute little guy - fantastic xx

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous image and I love your colouring to. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Michele Roos said...

This is such a gorgeous card Jenny. I Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Jenny said...

A lovely card and such a cute image.
You have done well to catch the shine in your photo.
Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly.
Jenny

Antonia said...

As I opened your blog post I said AHHHH out loud. the card is so sweet
Toni :)

oheidia said...

Hi Jenny.
I really love your card. You've used a cute elephant image and your coloring is fab!
Thanks so much for joining our challenge at PFP:)

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jenny, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colours are perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x