Powered By Blogger

Pages

Sunday 11 December 2011

White & Silver


I decided to speed up the process of making christmas cards by making several of the same design at the same time, I'm not very good at batch making cards as I get bored very quickly so I have changed details such as the colours, or images. Here's 2 of the cards I made, both the same layout and images just that I ran out of mirror card so had to use sparkly silver film under the second one.

The image is from Fred She Said and is coloured with promarkers. I added white flock to the trims on her hat and coat. Swiss dots and a snowflake embossing folder have been used on the circles behind the image and the sentiments are from Craftwork Cards.



4 comments:

Ali said...

Love the lay out and the image xx

Marg said...

Good idea Jennie!

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Fab cards - I've resorted to making batch cards now as I'm sooo far behind! Mine are no where near as glamourous as yours though! x

Jo said...

Your cards are beautiful