Powered By Blogger

Pages

Monday 23 May 2011

Lavender & Lace at Incy Wincy

 This weeks challenge at Incy Wincy is Lavender & Lace. We are sponsored this week  by

I  have used Glowing Gwen who you can find here is the Sassy Studio Designs Shop. I have coloured her with promarkers and added a couple of tiny gems to her bows.
The flowery DP is from a Henbury Lane pad, the DP behind the image is from a MME pad, the spots are glittery. The ribbons are from Crafty Ribbons. For my lacy element I have used a lacey border punch and across the punched strip I have used some lace tape, which you can see better is this close up photo.




For more inspiration visit the challenge blog to see the other DT cards.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:



2 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Very pretty. Love the softness of this card. x

Sarah said...

Beautiful card Jenny, love the soft colours x