Powered By Blogger

Pages

Tuesday 4 January 2011

New Years Resolutions at Creative Craft Challenge

Our challenge this week at Creative Craft Challenge is ~~~ New years resolutions ~~~ we want you to create something that show whats yours are ?
We have 2 fabulous sponsors for our first challenge of 2011
I have covered a beer mat with MME paper, printed off my new year resolutions onto another piece of MME paper and mounted that onto a scalloped square which I coloured with my promarkers to match, I've then stuck a gem onto each of the scallops. The letters are sticky ones from Papermania which again have been coloured with promarkers and then covered in stickles.  And to finish it of I have punched 2 holes in the top tied some ribbon through so it can hang up by my desk, then I added a bit of tulle tied in a knot around the riibbon with a cherry blossom flower tucked into it. Let's hope I can keep to my resolutuions this year.


7 comments:

nicolet said...

This is lovely Jenny!
Hugs Nicolet

Unknown said...

what a great idea, this way you can't forget!

downrightcrafty said...

fabulous idea and love the resolutions too
Hugs Kate xx

Addams said...

Love it! Hope you manage to stick to it!

Nikbee said...

A great idea. I love the papers.

Nikki x

Sarah said...

This is gorgeous Jenny x

craftygranny said...

Great idea and that's lovely.