Powered By Blogger

Pages

Friday 24 December 2010

Christmas cards I didn't manage to blog


I'm not sure where the time has gone the last few weeks but I seem to have been constantly short of it so I'm going to blog these cards in one post sorry its a bit picture heavy.
On the card above the image is from Pollycraft and the papers are DCWV.


 Not sure where the image is from as it was sent to me and the papers are Dovecraft

 This one was for an order papers are from Kars

 Image is Stamping Dragon Designs and papers are DCWV

 image is a freebie from Di's Digi Downloads and the papers are Dovecraft

 Image is Lexi's Creations and papers are Dovecraft

 Image is SJ little musings and papers are Dandylion & Daisy.

 Image is Pink Gem and papers are Dovecraft.

 Image is Penny Black and papers are MME.

 Image is Magnolia and papers are MME.

Image is Dustin Pike and the papers are DCWV.

I would like to wish you all a very happy Christmas and to thank you for all the lovely comments you have left me over the last year.

1 comment:

Addams said...

Great cards, I love that gorilla image!