Powered By Blogger

Pages

Monday 8 November 2010

A sketch challenge for you at Incy Wincy


This week  Aspire to Thrive Children's Charity is sponsoring us at Incy Wincy, and 1 lucky winner will receive a $10 voucher to the ATTCC SHOP!!!!!
Here's the fantastic sketch we want you to use this week, I loved using this sketch so much.


I have used one of the Chelsea stamps from the ATTCC shop on my card isn't she a sweetie. I have coloured her with promarkers and paper pierced her top with some digi paper . I have added a tiny gem to the centre of her necklace.
The paper I have used is Paper Celler Checks pad and I have used nesties labels 11 to cut the shape behind her. The ribbon and sentiment are from my stash.

The flowers are Papermania ones which have been coloured to match with some purple brads as the centres, the swirl was cut on my cuttlebug. The butterfly charm is hung on a piece of thin wire which has been threaded with some beads from my stash.
I hope that you will join in with our challenge this week and don't forget to stop by and check out the other DT girls creations on the main blog.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Catch the Bug Challenge - Anything Goes
Crazy 4 Challenges - Square card




10 comments:

CT19720 said...

Gorgous card Sarah. Love the colours and sketch you have used and the image is really fab xx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Gorgeous card. I love the image and what you've done with her. x

Marg said...

Lovely card Jenny I find those colours so hard to work with, you've done a brilliant job with them. x

Rae Anne said...

Jenny, those flowers, flourish, and butterfly charm are just darling! Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's Anything Goes challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

Addams said...

Lovely card, the image is very sweet

Gem said...

such a pretty card, I love the charm x

Renee said...

oooo...love the colors of your card. cool job with the charm and beads

CARLA PREDIGER said...

Lovely card.

Heather "Hev" said...

So pretty Nikki:)
Chelsea is such a great digi to work with

Hugs Hev xx

Heather "Hev" said...

OH dear how embarrassing - Such pretty work Jenny lol

Forgive me Im getting old lol!!