Powered By Blogger

Pages

Monday 2 August 2010

This months swaps

Here's the card and ATC I sent out for this months swaps on Crafty Place. The theme for the card swap was texture.
I have used Dovecraft Piece of Cake papers , the image is Lili of the Valley coloured with promarkers and with stickles on the flowers. I have embossed the pink and brown card behind the image with the daisy folder. The sentiment is from a pack I bought in a little craft shop in Wales. The the card candy are from craftwork cards. The flowers are prima e-line ones with a silver brad in the centre. 
The theme for the ATC swap this month was Feathers.  I used this stamp from Funky Kits, coloured with promarkers I have added some feathers to her hat and gems to her neckalace. The background has been embossed with divine swirls and the flower is cut from some basic grey paper with a woodware punch with a tiny pearl added to the centre.

8 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Gorgeous card and I adore the ATC it's such a sweet image. x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, the colours look fab together and I love the LOTV image. Hugs Annexxx

Susan (aka TomsMom) said...

Thanks so much for my lovely card Jenny, pink is my favourite colour and chocolate - ooooh chocolate!!!!!!! The ATC is lovely too, I like the feather!

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Both are super but I do have a soft spot for the ATC image.

PepPop said...

Great makes Jenny. I love the daisy embossing on the card and the gems on the ATC are fab. Jaqui x

Uma said...

lovely card, fab enbossing

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, love the colours and the embossing. Your ATC is beautiful, love the beads and feather detail, very clever xxx

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Gorgeous cards - love those 'neapolitan' colours - makes me think of ice cream!!!!