Powered By Blogger

Pages

Sunday 9 May 2010

This is my first Challenge with Creative Craft World since being asked to join the DT, this time the challenge is Easel Cards and we are sponsered by ...........Stitchy & Cowgirl Up Stamps...........from stitchy bear stamps  and the winner will receive 2 products of choice from each creator.Stitchy Bear Stamps. I have used the digi stamp Dino from stitchy Stamps.
On this first card I have used Basic Grey Archaic papers which have all been distressed along the edges with my scissors and then inked with some distress ink. I have run the green paper through the cuttlebug with the mesh embossing folder as I thought it looked a bit like dinosaur scales.
I have coloured Dino with my promarkers creating his spots using the blender pen. He is mounted on some foam pads, the paper behind him has been coloured with distressed ink and then the edges have been covered with some distressed stickles. The string and button are from my stash, card candy from Craftwork Cards and the sentiment is from Papermania I have coloured it with distress ink to match the rest of the card.



I have seen some different shaped easel cards on other blogs so thought I would have a go at one, so I came up with this trianglar one. I have again used Basic Grey papers this time from the Cupcake range. The card candy is from Craftwork cards adn the yellow has been coloured with a promarker to match. The sentiment is another Papermania one.
Dino is coloured again with promarkers and mounted onto some circles cut with nesties. The orange circle has been embossed with the mesh folder.
We would love you to join in with our challenge here

15 comments:

lindyloo said...

wow weeeee jenny great job you have done on the cards love the layouts and colour combo lindyloo x

Choccy said...

Beautiful DT cards Jenny :O) Love Dino

Choccy x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

OMG - I love love love that top card, it's brilliant. Running the papers through the cuttlebug has definately given the effect of dinosaur scales.x

Ali said...

Absolutely love them - the top one is my favourite xx

craftygranny said...

ooooh how yummy are they . The top one is my favourite but i do love both.

Sarah said...

Fabby cards, I love those images xxx

Gem said...

what fab cards Jenny, I love the distressing on the top one! :) xx

CT19720 said...

Brilliant cards Jenny x

Susan (aka TomsMom) said...

Two fabulous cards! I love the way you've used a blender pen to make the spots on the top one, brilliant!

Crafty creations said...

Love Dino!!!
They are amazing!!!

hassy said...

They are fab cards.. love the way you used the promarker and blender to achieve the dots on Dino on the first card.. brill effect.. :D Christine x

Anonymous said...

You have been one busy girl. The are all fab.

PepPop said...

These are brilliant. Love the expression on his face. Jaqui x

stitchy said...

Jenny these cards are all fantastic - your coloring and able to make spots from promarkers, what talent wow - thank you so much for choosing one of my stamps to complete your first DT project - simply amazing..

stitchy xoxox

sammi said...

OMG i love these! Especially the blue one!!! Too cute!