Tuesday, 10 August 2010

Princess Tilda

I made this card just because I seemed to been a bit bogged down recently with dt cards and orders so last night I decided to make a card just because. I've followed the sketch at I Love Promarkersand there theme of no more than 3 colours, all the edges have been distressed and glittered.
 I've used my princess Tilda stamp coloured with Promarkers and stickles on her dress and tiara. I have added a couple of gems to her tiara and some pearls on her shoes. She is mounted onto circles cut with my nesties, I have added some pearls to the edge of the circle. The DP is Basic Grey from the Boxer collection I think.
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and have been dusted with glitter.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Pocketfull of Posies - all that glitters 
Wild Orchid Crafts - One for the girls
Stamp with Fun - Lilac & Blue
I love Promarkers - sketch & no more than 3 colours
Basic Grey - Pearls
Bits'n'Blogs - Sparkle
Glitterbabe's Challenge - Colour challenge
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Something Old ( Basic Grey Paper), Something New (Roses) , Something
Borrowed & Something Blue( paper)
 

23 comments:

Dragonlady said...

How beautiful, love the pearls and glitter.

Hugs Ali x

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

this is gorgeous and would definitely fit my color challenge this week! would love for you to stop by.

hugs :)

Gemma said...

oh this is sooo pretty, I love all the sparkles! :) Xx

Antonia said...

oh so very pretty, I love all of it and you colour matching is fab xx

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh i am sooooooooooo glad you joined us at glitterbabe's challenge!

it was gorgeous when i first saw it, and it's STILL gorgeous!

hugs :)

Karen said...

Awwwww this is sooooooo sweet, love this Tilda, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Fifi Folle said...

Gorgeous! Love the sparkles. x

Gina said...

Oooow! such a pretty card :D It's nice to be able to make a card "just because", they are always my favourites :D Thank you for playing along at Glitterbabes Challenge XXX

Lorraine said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Scrappy Scatty said...

Its lovely
xx

Susan (aka TomsMom) said...

Oh Jenny, this is beautiful and the pearls and glitter make it even extra special!

Julie said...

A beautiful card and fab dp. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Julie x

crafty amy said...

Awe this is so pretty :D I LOVE all the sparkle!

Hugs

Amy xx

Rusty said...

Ok how did you so the dust with glitter? did you use some kind of glue to get it to stick? beautiful card as always x

Rainmac said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous xxx

My name is Wynneth said...

This is such a beautiful card - I really do love this Princess Tilda, she is just so sweet. Thanks for playing along with us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Nilla said...

Gorgeous card, great take on the challenge! Thanks for joining us at SWF! Hugs Nilla

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful card! I love all the sparkle. Thank you for joining us at Glitterbabe's Challenge.

Jennifer

Happy Days said...

Stunning card Jenny - I love it! x

Angie said...

Gorgeous card - love that backing paper, looks very posh!

mariaadams said...

Gorgeous card and a lovely image. Thanks for joining the challenge at PFP.
Maria x

Addams said...

Thats lovely, love all the glittery bits

PepPop said...

Jenny what a gorgeous card. I love the little pearls on her shoes. Awwww cute. Jaqui x